Immigrants and Descendancies:
Click Here to See Ancestries in Bas-Rhin, France.
Peter and Christina (Close) Mathia and Family:
- See Descendancy Chart Formatting Notes Below - 1-MATHIA Peter *17.02.1835 Hambach, Bas-Rhin, France +01.08.1906 CLOSE Christina 2-MATHIA Leopold *27.07.1855 New York +31.10.1929 2-MATHIA Mary *??.05.1858 Ohio +08.02.1927 2-McKINNEY John Henry 2-MATHIA Louisa Mae *13.08.1864 Kansas +11.01.1923 CRUMET John C. 2-MATHIA Lydia *05.05.1866 Kansas oo06.02.1889 +13.10.1917 LYBARGER Herman Henry 2-MATHIA Peter William *07.10.1869 Clearfield, Kansas oo19.11.1890 +13.10.1952 BEEMAN Arra Elizabeth 2-MATHIA Elisabeth W *02.03.1873 Clearfield, Kansas +26.10.1927 CHANEY William 2-MATHIA John *13.01.1875 Clearfield, Kansas oo26.10.1897 +26.10.1927 HEDRICK Amaryllis Emma 2-MATHIA Henry Stevens *01.09.1878 Clearfield, Kansas +22.04.1938 BURNELL Ottie Belle "Dorothy"
Descendancy Chart Formatting Notes:
- Each generation is prefixed by its ordinal number (e.g. 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-) and indented. All in the same generation are vertically aligned.
- View the entire width of descendancy charts (1) by using the slider bar at the bottom or (2) by putting the cursor inside a line (not on a link) and using the right and left arrows.
- Mathia – Matthia descendancy charts start with the earliest known ancestor.
- Children who died as infants and those who died without issue may not be in these charts because the focus is descendancy. Always check FamilySearch and other sources for additional children.
- Spouse’s names are listed without further information.
- Ancestor’s names are repeated if there are multiple spouses.
- Each successive generation is indented.
- Each Mathia – Matthia name includes a link to the usually more detailed record on the free FamilySearch Family Tree (registration required).
- Information on why and how we use FamilySearch is in these blog posts:
- * = Birth (birth of a Mathia – Matthia star)
- oo = Marriage (think of wedding rings)
- + = Death (a cross)
- ~ = About (for estimated dates)
- | = Bookmark for chart data entry purposes only
- It is our goal to link all places of birth to Google Maps.
- Add all additional information, photographs, documents, stories, audio files, video links to your family members on the FamilySearch
Always include sources for information on FamilySearch!
Always select “Watch” for your family members on FamilySearch!
- Please email the site administrator with any comments, suggestions, changes, and new information! Click here to do that.
- Enjoy family history! Leave a narrative for your children’s children. Leave a legacy!